Last Updated: 2022-08-26
This Policy describes how DripVerse may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data, and applies to any individual's personal data which is in our possession or under our control.
- "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
- "Anonymous Data" means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, Blockchain address, social account and password as and when needed respectively when you create an account to log in to our network ("Account").
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
- Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, your location, safe search settings, notification settings, and favorite widgets. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, Blockchain address, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected by Our Servers: To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, Blockchain address, wallet type, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users' movements around the Service, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users' needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
- Pixel Tag: In addition, we may use "Pixel Tags" (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users' Personal Data.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt-out of tracking on our site
1.3. Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Service. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our Service in order to improve it. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
2.1. General Use:
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Service;
- provide the Services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your cryptocurrency transactions through wallets and other payment mechanisms;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
- send you a welcome e-mail and a one-time password (OTP) to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- protect you and other users from any conduct that violates the Terms and Conditions or to prevent abuse or harassment of any user;
- display your username next to the digital assets you have bought/acquired Website;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- send you e-mail notifications related to actions on Service, including notifications of offers on your digital assets;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- occasionally make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data;
- and send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of DripVerse.
- Blockchain technology, also known as distributed ledger technology (DLT), is at the core of our business. Blockchains are decentralized and made up of digitally recorded data in a chain of packages called "blocks". The manner in which these blocks are linked is chronological, meaning that the data is very difficult to alter once recorded. Since the ledger may be distributed all over the world (across several "nodes" which usually replicate the ledger) this means there is no single person making decisions or otherwise administering the system (such as an operator of a cloud computing system), and that there is no centralized place where it is located either.
- Accordingly, by design, a blockchain's data cannot be changed or deleted and is said to be "immutable". This may affect your ability to exercise your rights such as your right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"), or your rights to object or restrict processing of your personal data. Data on the blockchain cannot be erased and cannot be changed. Although smart contracts may be used to revoke certain access rights, and some content may be made invisible to others, it is not deleted.
- In certain circumstances, in order to comply with our contractual obligations to you (such as delivery of tokens or provision of other Services) it will be necessary to collect certain personal data, such as your wallet address, onto the blockchain; this is done through a smart contract and requires you to execute such transactions using your wallet's private key.
- The ultimate decisions to (a) transact on the blockchain using your wallet address, as well as (b) share the public key relating to your wallet address with anyone (including us) rests with you. IF YOU WANT TO ENSURE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED IN ANY WAY, YOU SHOULD NOT TRANSACT ON BLOCKCHAINS AS CERTAIN RIGHTS MAY NOT BE FULLY AVAILABLE OR EXERCISABLE BY YOU OR US DUE TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE BLOCKCHAIN. IN PARTICULAR THE BLOCKCHAIN IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AND ANY PERSONAL DATA SHARED ON THE BLOCKCHAIN WILL BECOME PUBLICLY AVAILABLE.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service, to conduct quality assurance testing, to facilitate the creation of accounts, to provide technical support, and/or to provide other services to DripVerse.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent. We do not sell your Personal Data.
- We may disclose aggregated, anonymized information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this notice:
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide;
- For any other purpose with your consent;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of DripVerse or its personnel, customers, or others.
4. Data Retention:
5. Data Protection:
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. We implement a wide variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information whenever you enter or submit or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All the data is stored in secure servers in locations like the United States, Singapore, and India. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. A Note About Children:
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to DripVerse and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at the address indicated in Section 1 above.