Terms of Usage of DripVerse Protocol
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the DripVerse Platform (the “Website”) and all content, services and products available at or through the Website (the “Service”). These terms and conditions are entered into by and between you and DripVerse Protocol. (“DripVerse”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
Last Updated: 2023-08-28
DripVerse Protocol, CLI and Wallet will follow most of the terms of usage set by the Platform, given Platform is the most prominent part of user facing operations. If in-case any of the other services has a separate usage guidelines, kindly refer to the said service page as well. The updates to individual services might not reflect here.
DripVerse Protocol is not a wallet provider, exchange, broker, dealer, financial institution, payments processor, money services business, or creditor. DripVerse Protocol provides a peer-to-peer web3 dev tooling service that helps users discover and directly interact with each other and Digital Assets available on public blockchains. We do not have custody or control over the NFTs or blockchains you are interacting with and we do not execute or effectuate purchases, transfers, or sales of NFTs. To use our Service, you must use a third-party wallet which allows you to engage in transactions on blockchains.
DripVerse Protocol is not party to any agreement between any users. You bear full responsibility for verifying the identity, legitimacy, and authenticity of NFTs that you purchase from third-party sellers using the Service and we make no claims, guarantees, or recommendations about the identity, legitimacy, functionality, or authenticity of users or NFTs (and any content associated with such NFTs) visible on the Service.
Because we have a growing number of services, we sometimes need to provide additional terms for specific services (and such services are deemed part of the “Service” hereunder and shall also be subject to these Terms). Those additional terms and conditions, which are available with the relevant service, then become part of your agreement with us if you use those services. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and any additional applicable terms we may provide for a specific service, such additional terms shall control for that specific service.
DripVerse Protocol reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will use reasonable efforts to provide notice of such changes, such as by providing notice through the Service or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Service, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms and all of the terms incorporated therein by reference effective as of the date these Terms are updated. It is your sole responsibility to review the Terms from time to time to view such changes and to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Service.
- The purpose of these Terms of Service is to define the conditions under which the Services are provided by DripVerse to Users. The purpose of the Services is to provide Platform, Protocol, CLI and other tools to facilitate the association of NFT Utilities with an NFT or it's relevant Collection or other related association.
- For the provision of the Services, DripVerse acts solely as an intermediary between Creators and Collectors. Consequently, the Terms of Service do not govern any relationship of any kind (e.g., contractual) that may arise (i) between Collectors and (ii) between Collectors and Creators.
- As to Creators, the Terms of Service may be completed by specific terms. In such a situation and in case of contradiction between the Terms of Service and specific terms, the specific terms shall prevail.
The Services provided by DripVerse may evolve from time to time as DripVerse may add, remove or delete certain functionalities of the Services.
- NFT Utilities
- DripVerse acts as an intermediary between Users by offering a technology facilitating the association of NFT Utilities to NFTs or associated counterparts. More information about the creation of NFT Utilities may be found on the Platform.
- On the Platform, Collectors may buy NFT Utilities to Creators. Although DripVerse operates the Platform, Collectors understand that they acquire NFT Utilities directly from Creators, and not from DripVerse.
- Since it is an open Platform, some utilities might be created by DripVerse as well.
- Collectors or Developers may also trade, sell or exchange NFT Utilities on the Secondary Market, in which case the Company might perceive some royalty fees.
- DripVerse operates the Marketplace which is a peer-to-peer service enabling Users to buy and sell their NFT Utilities on a Digital Marketplace.
- Users holding NFT Utilities have the ability to sell them throughout the Marketplace in accordance with the conditions set forth above and with the procedures set out on the Platform.
- DripVerse offers the ability to Users to create contests and giveaways, by which organizers offer rewards to participants who perform certain actions. The participation in giveaways might be free or paid upto the creator who is running it. More information on the set up of giveaways can be found on the dedicated page of the Platform.
- Operators of contests and giveaways must complete and publish giveaways terms and conditions in order to be listed on the Platform.
- Users understand that DripVerse only provides the technology facilitating the creation of contests and giveaways but is not the organizer of such offers.
- Campaign or Giveaway Creator is solely responsible for the said giveaway and DripVerse will not be involved apart from technicalities related to platform and technologies involved.
- Moreover, Users must use the Services in accordance with its intended purpose and objective and refrain from all acts infringing DripVerse's rights and financial interests, whether commercial or legal.
- Creators represent and warrant to be the rightful owner or licensee of the NFTs, NFT Collection and that the NFT Utility (i) do not infringe or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, intellectual property rights or other proprietary right held by any third party and is free of any lien, claim or encumbrance (ii) it has and will have all the necessary rights to create such an NFT Utility.
- Users guarantee DripVerse against any complaints, claims, actions and/or demands that DripVerse may suffer as a result of the User's breach of any of his/her obligations under these Terms of Service. The User undertakes to indemnify DripVerse for any damage suffered as a result of such a breach.
- The Terms of Service are entered into for an indefinite term. The Terms of Service shall stay in force as long as the User accesses and uses the Platform or the Services.
- If a User is in breach of any one of his commitments under the Terms of Service, DripVerse may, temporarily and without prior notice, suspend access to the Platform and the Services.
- After an investigation period, during which DripVerse shall, if applicable, verify the truth of the alleged violations, access to the Platform and/or to all of the Services, may be restored, or the Terms of Service may be terminated in accordance with the terms below.
- Users may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After doing so, Users shall not access the Platform and use the Services, unless they accept the Terms of Service again.
- In the event of a change in the applicable regulations and the interpretation made thereof by the relevant regulatory authority, affecting the capacity of DripVerse or its employees to execute the Services, the Terms of Service will automatically be terminated.
- Without prejudice to any other action, DripVerse may terminate these Terms of Service and block the User's access to the Platform in case of material breach of these Terms of Service and in particular in case of a breach of the sections entitled “User's Commitments” and “Intellectual Property”.
- Users undertake to fully perform their obligations undertaken prior to the termination of the Terms of Service.
- Termination of the Terms of Service shall not result, in any event, in any compensation from DripVerse to a User.
- Except as expressly provided by the Creator, the claim of an NFT Utility by a Collector does not confer any more rights on the NFT or the Collection than the Collector already owns.
- DripVerse does not own any intellectual property rights on the NFT Collections, except as provided below.
- In order to use the Platform, Users grant to DripVerse a worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive license to display on the Platform the file associated with the NFT Utility and all content published on the Platform by Users, for commercial purposes and for the entire duration of these Terms of Service. All rights that are not expressly given to DripVerse by the User under those Terms of Service are retained by the User.
- Any dispute in relation to the use of the Platform and the Services shall be submitted to DripVerse by sending an email to email@example.com.
- It is recalled that DripVerse is acting as a digital intermediary while providing the Platform. Therefore, any complaint, dispute or claim in relation to NFT Utilities should be directed to the Creator of such Utility.